The George Adams Gallery traces its origins to the Allan Frumkin Gallery, which was founded in Chicago in 1952 with a New York location opening in 1959. George Adams’ association with the New York gallery began in 1980, with Mr. Adams and Mr. Frumkin forming the partnership, Frumkin/Adams Gallery, in 1988. Upon Mr. Frumkin’s retirement in 1995, the gallery assumed its present identity of George Adams Gallery. From its inception, the gallery has introduced and promoted a diverse range of artists, most notably from the San Francisco Bay Area and Latin America, while mounting regular exhibitions of 20th Century European...

Contact

531 West 26th Street
First Floor
New York, NY 10001
+1 212 564 8480